Have a lot to say, but I won't... Everything is just the past)
Now I have happy life with my new girlfriend, new bass (MM Stingray 2001) and a lot of great moments every day!
- Current Music:[2005. Hit the floor! #09] You Say Party! We Say Die! - Jazz crabs
I'd like to reach such results...
- Current Music:silence
Please welcome - Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (2008)!
I've read a lot about this album before buy it...you know pros and cons... And I have all Sigur Rós CDs...
I think this album is not so great as previous, but anyway it is one of the best 2008 issues.
- Current Music:Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum [2:19/4:55]
It’s me again… I decide to start a brand new hobby! DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY! My first hobby was music… 14 years already... huh! And I have good results with it.
So, I think that I have great ability to reach good results)))
I start photography learning with couple books:
Of cause I’ll going to practise a lot with my Nikon D70 (it’s old but pretty good for the very beginning)!
Wish me luck)
- Current Mood:sleepy
- Current Music:/me Now Playing: [1969. Completely Well #02] B.B.King - No Good [3:49/4:38]
2. I pierced my lip once again and left eyebrow
3. Still no alcohol, cigarettes, meat...
- Current Mood:blah
- Current Music:[1999. (1999) Significant Other #03] Limp Bizkit - Nookie [3:35/4:50]
Even if you have never had a credit card credit bureaus have you financial information such as your income, etc.
So before you apply for the card request a free credit report to make sure all the information is correct.
- Current Music:[2005. The Cycle Of Hope #06] A Love Ends Suicide - The Black Art [3:39/4:50]
- Current Music:/me Now Playing: [2007. Absolute Garbage #01] Garbage - Vow [0:14/4:33]
So, there is something I'd like to say... July, 19 - it's beginning date of my two month straight edge period.
Straight edge refers to a lifestyle and scene that started within the hardcore punk subculture whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs. Some adherents may also abstain from caffeine and casual sex. The term was coined by the 1980s hardcore punk band Minor Threat in the song "Straight Edge". There is considerable debate over what constitutes a straight edge lifestyle. Adherents' main objective is to not poison the body in any way. Some people in the straight edge movement embrace a vegetarian lifestyle and others abstain from all animal products, a philosophy known as veganism. These two choices are considered add-ons to the straight edge lifestyle and are not essential aspects of the movement.
- Current Music:/me Now Playing: Nirvana - School [0:23/2:40]
My girlfriend parted with me yesterday...
What a strange life...
- Current Mood:sad
- Current Music:The Cranberries - Promises [0:43/5:27]
And than I'll go back to the work!
...and funny picture)))
- Current Music:Placebo
Yesterday a friend of mine have found new great credit card application. I guess they have more credit cards now. More than ever I think. So I think more people can find plastic there.
Probably I'll apply for new credit card soon)
- Current Mood:busy
- Current Music:Funeral for a friend
Just think about it! I have so many online friends, more than real friends. I can read their posts, articles but I will never see them. I will never touch or hug them… I think such problem is one of the main problems of the XXI century. So, let’s go to the streets, to the sea, to the clubs! Let’s have fun and real contact with people!!!
- Current Music:[1994. None #02] Meshuggah - Sickening
Sometimes a think that work is my life and my life is work...
- Current Mood:tired